Caring Society 3.0 consortium
The Caring Society 3.0 consortium formed for this project consists of 6 partners. It includes the Dutch Avans University of Applied Sciences, the Finnish Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Karel de Grote Hogeschool based in Antwerp, Belgium, and 3 research universities from South Africa: the University of Cape Town, the University of the Western Cape and the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
European University Partners:
- Avans University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Karel de Grote Hogeschool, Antwerp, Belgium
South African University Partners:
The project will be carried out in South Africa and will extend until September 2019. The aim is to join forces with the 3 participating research universities based in this country and to improve South African healthcare through knowledge exchange.
The consortium will also collaborate with (local) associated partners from the work field. These NGO’s, companies and other organizations support the project by providing e.g. their expertise, platforms or networks.
- Zakheni Arts Therapy Foundation
- Sint-Augustinus GZA Ziekenhuizen
- Life Healthcare Group, Life Esidimeni Intermediate Care Rehabilitation centre
- Prof Portal Africa
- Sinenjongo High School: Wikipedia – Facebook
- Buren High School
- Western Cape Gymnastics Association
- Sports for Children Foundation
- JF International B.V.
- Nuffic Neso South Africa
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science Netherlands
- Comptia + South Africa